Silktrim mouldings are manufactured from HMR (High Moisture Resistant) Medium Density Fibreboard, which is a reconstituted wood product containing wood fibre, waxes and formaldehyde resins. While Silktrim offers high moisture resistance, we do not provide a warranty on the product when used in the following applications:
- Around showers, baths, saunas, spas, laundries and other wet areas;
- For exterior applications such as swimming pools, carports and joinery;
- Where Silktrim is exposed to temperatures greater than 60°C;
- In direct contact with concrete or masonry surfaces unless protected by a damp proof membrane;
- In residences using sub-floor heating.
*FSC Product Available on Request.