Pineclad pre-primed timber weatherboards and moulding profiles are:
- Manufactured from finger-jointed clear radiata pine. Some profiles are available in solid dressing grade (check with your local merchant).
- Manufactured to a standard length of 6.3 l/metre.
- Kiln-dried to a target moisture content between 10–14%.
- Treated to H3.1 hazard class with a light organic solvent preservative (LOSP).
- Coated with a factory applied full architectural primer.
- Suitable under the New Zealand Building Code Clause E2 External Moisture for use as described in the Acceptable Solution E2/AS1 for timber weatherboards.